Yes, we have been back from Quilt Market for about 10 days now, and I guess that is how long it takes to get everything caught up. We had intended to blog and post these quilts long before now, but we always have big plans, right?
From Volume II, we have two regular quilts, one mini and yeah, the NEW BLOCK OF THE MONTH!!!
We will start with one of my favorites- and our most popular quilt in Houston. We call it “Mama’s Minis”.
As you can tell by the name, the blocks are constructed of several mini quilts. So the choice is yours. 20 mini quilts or put them all together in one striking quilt. The most fun about this pattern is that you can combine the “mini blocks” in whatever configuration you want. You can mix and match your favorite blocks, or make it exactly as pictured.
We love it as a classic red and white quilt, but we are also offering the kit in all the colors or Volume II.
Next is a clever design we call “Buckle Up”.
Here’s the mini. So much fun and so quick to make! This one is called Little Flowers and uses applique.
So here are the details on the Volume II Quilt Kits:
- These kits are a pre-order. We won’t have the fabric until March. As soon as we get it in, we will ship the kit to you.
- When ordering, you will pay for 1/2 the cost of the kit now and half when we ship. Actual shipping charges will be added at the time of shipping. The charges will depend on your location and how many kits you order (weight).
- You must have your order in before Friday, November 27.
And now my favorite. By a lot. The photos don’t do it justice. It is just so amazing in person. Here is our newest Block of the Month.
We chose to do this one in black and white- and the result is truly stunning. However, we think it would be equally beautiful in red and white. So…we are offering the BOM in both black/white and red/white. Unfortunately, we will never get the red and white one finished, so I guess you can imagine it with the help of the digital image.
Also, as with the other BOM quilts, you will have a chance to personalize yours. On this block where it says “Simplify”, we can put any name or word of your choice:
So here are the details of the BOM.
- We are shipping the first kit on December 15, 2015. You will finish in May.
- The program will last for 6 months. There are 12 blocks total.
- You will receive two of the printed blocks each month that are ready to be embroidered.
- You can choose to add the fabric and/or backing to complete the quilt. If you choose to include these options, the fabric cost (along with actual shipping charges) will be charged in March (the month we expect the Volume II fabric to arrive).
- You can choose either the black or the red version.
- The BOM will include the pattern. It will be included with the first month’s shipment.
- If you want to sign up for the BOM, please do so before November 27!
One more thing- we need to pick a winner to receive a precut of Volume II. Congratulations to Kim R. who wrote:
The collection looks great! I love all of the colorways, but red may be my favorite! And yes, my favorite quilt shop is on the fabric! I saw it in a post last night.
Kim R., just use the “Contact Us” tab above and let us know your mailing address!
If any of you have any questions about the quilt kits or the BOM, please let us know! Have a great day!