I’m so excited about this one. Some of you just finished (or are finishing up) your Holly’s Tree Farm BOM. And as much as I love that quilt, I might love this one just as much. Except it’s not finished- but I know I will love it!
We call it “Home For Christmas” and it features fabric from The Cookie Exchange. The reason it’s special? Each member of your family can have their own customized block, just like this:
Of course, we don’t have all the embroidery done. So here is a digital look at all the name blocks.
But let’s say you have only 7 names you want to put in the quilt. Or maybe you want to make a quilt without customization. No problem. You can combine our “Christmas Word Blocks” with your custom blocks, so there will always be 12 blocks in your quilt.
Here is the digital version of the quilt.
Of course, the real thing will be so much prettier! We will show you as soon as we get it finished!
Here are the details:
- All 12 blocks will come at one time. This is not a BOM. There are a couple reasons we are doing this quilt different than our other embroidery quilts. First, with all the customization, it is so much easier to do a customer’s complete order at one time. If we did it monthly, my family might call me grumpy for six months. The other reason is timing. This won’t go out until June (because that is when we expect to fabric to be here). Our Holly’s Tree Farm BOM was very successful, but the only problem is that it ran from June-November and some of you had a hard time getting it finished from Christmas. If we send you everything in June, we hope this alleviates that problem.
- You can choose to add the fabric for the top and/or backing. Here is what we chose for the backing (my favorite!):
- Everything will come in June- the blocks, pattern and if you choose, the fabric. If you sign up now, the only thing you will be charged for today is 1/2 the cost of the embroidery blocks. If you choose to add the fabric, that will be charged at the time of shipping.
- If you want to sign up, you must do so before February 1st!
- As with our other embroidery quilts, we will probably offer the blocks again at a later time. You can wait, but you get a much better deal if you order now! Here are the reasons:
- By ordering now, you get the pattern free!
- The next time we offer the blocks, the custom blocks will cost $1.50 more than the blocks that are already designed and don’t require customization. If you get 12 custom blocks, that is an $18 savings, plus $9 for the pattern for a total savings of $27!
- You won’t have the option of including the fabric after February 1st.
For more info and/or to order, click here.
Thanks to all of you for the Cookie Exchange love! We will pick a winner in the next few days!