We loved seeing all your blue photos last week on Instagram. And while we love all the colorful pictures, this week we are sticking to the basics. Black and white. And what is more basic than that?
Those two colors are the foundation of many of our fabric collections. Well, not technically white- but cream. But I’m calling it white this week. It was the basis of our very first fabric collection, Authentic.
We then used it in “Mama Said Sew”.
I almost forgot about Road 15:
And our latest, Elementary, has a whole lot of black and white love:
If you have been following along, you know the rules:
- Post photos of your favorite black and white things. You can enter as many photos as you would like- in fact, you have a greater chance of winning with more photos, as the winner is chosen randomly.
- They don’t necessarily have to be black AND white- you can post all black things or all white things.
- Make sure you follow us! @sweetwaterfabric
- Tag the photo with @sweetwaterfabric and #sweetwaterblackandwhite
- You have a week to post- we will end the contest on next Sunday.
- The winner will receive a $50 gift certificate to use on anything in our store!
Now go check Instagram and see if you were the Blue winner!