I know tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I will remember all the big things I'm thankful for (family, God, our military, health, etc.), but this Thanksgiving Eve, I thought I would think about the little things in life that make me happy.
- My sports teams. All from Denver- you know the Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies. They are my escape and I would be one sad girl if I didn't have a game to look forward to. Even when they are awful, I still love them.
- Bread. I would rather be hung upside down by my toenails than be on the Atkins diet. I love my carbs. I actually made bread yesterday because I had a headache. And yes, it cured my headache. (Okay, maybe it was the Tylenol, but I've convinced myself it was the bread).
- Talk Radio. My poor little boy. He has listened to way more talk radio than the Disney Kid's Channel (is there one?). But I have decided when he is old enough to ask me to turn the station, I will. But for now, it is my happy time.
- Kenny Chesney. I do love country music. Always have. And he is my favorite. Right after my husband, of course.
- Summer. I dream of summer. I live for summer. I adore all things summer. Which means I'm not too fond of the current season- but I'll stay positive. I love summer.
- The Bachelor. I know it's stupid. I know they will never stay together. I know that no girl should think that this one guy is the last guy on earth and she should do anything to get him. So- I really don't know why I like it. I just can't quit watching it.
It is getting late, and I have a kit to show you, but I could go on and on. So, why don't you let us know the silliest thing in your life you are thankful for?
Okay, so about that kit. I told you we had more ideas than our 12 Days of Christmas had days, so here is our next holiday project.
Our Holiday Gift Tag Kit includes fabric, buttons, crochet thread and the iron on fabric labels to create 6 tags. There are three tags that have a "to" and "from" section that can be filled in using a pigma pen. The labels can also be purchased separately. To view and purchase the kit, click here.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! See you on Friday.
-posted by Lisa