We are just winding down our Feed Company BOM- we just shipped the 5th month out to our members and we will wrap it up next month. We hope you are all enjoying the quilt and we can’t wait to see them finished! We are also working on orders for all of you who pre-ordered the embroidery blocks to ship in May (those of you who missed the subscription). FYI- you still have a few more days to pre-order those blocks. You can find them here.
Our next BOM, Holly’s Tree Farm, will begin in June. We had a sign-up period a couple of months ago, but thought we would give you another chance if you missed it. Here are the details:
- The listing will be for the subscription of 2 embroidery blocks each month for 6 months. The first kit will ship on June 15th.
- You will receive the pattern and instructions for the quilt in the first month.
- With this sign up, there is not an option for the fabric to complete the quilt. The “Holly’s Tree Farm” fabric will arrive in stores in May, and will be available in many retail shops. The fabric requirements are listed in the product listing here. If you signed up a few months ago, there was an option for the fabric. All of that was pre-ordered and will ship with the first month’s blocks.
- The cost per month is $11.95- so you get two of the embroidery blocks for that price. Shipping will also be added and will depend on your location.
- One of the blocks will be personalized. That block will come in the last month (November). We ship it last in case you change your mind about what you want it to say!
We actually just got our sample quilt back from our quilter, Brian. We love it so much! Here are some photos.
This is the personalized block. You can swap out the “Sweetwater” with whatever you wish. You also have the option of including the date.
You can sign up for Holly’s BOM here. Make sure to let us know if you have any questions. Also, if you would like a fabric kit, extra labels or even the pattern from our Label Crew project (the Dish Drying Mat), you can find them here.
One more thing- thank you so much for all the “Varsity” love. We can’t wait to show you what we have been working on with this collection. The winner of the Varsity pre-cut is:
Vickey, who wrote:
Can I just love all of them?? I’m thinking this is going to be my favorite collection. But if I have to pick one–it’s the baseball stitching! I am an avid baseball fan and there is going to be a quilt and a bag in my future with that fabric.
Congratulations, Vickey. Just use the “Contact Us” tab to let us know your mailing address. Have a great day!